1 in stock
Papaver rhoeas, Coquelicot, Field Poppy, Floare de Mac – no matter how you name it, its seductive beauty gracefully embraces the delicacy of porcelain. The flowers are painted by an accomplished artist that has an entire universe of flowers built around her. These long, drop earrings stand as eloquent participants in a splendid dialogue between nature’s endowment and the artistry of humankind. Adorn yourself with these artisanal treasures, meticulously fashioned with skill and affection.
- Entirely handmade.
- Easy and comfortable to wear.
- Sustainable and no waste crafting.
- Earring post and clutch made from sterling silver.
- Each pair is carefully packaged in it’s own box for you or your loved one.
- Try to keep your jewelry in the box when not wearing it.
- Wipe your piece with a dry cloth.
Shipping and Payment